Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's List

Hey everyone!
There seems to be a lot of Tuesday link ups so why not do them all right??
Well I love this weeks topic and it is my first Tuesday's List from Love From Texas. I love to watch TV, but I have so many shows that I watch that I have to use the DVR. Sometimes it is recording multiple shows all at once! Well here we go!

Sunday:
Keeping Up With the Kardashians


Desperate Housewives


Monday: 
House


Tuesday:
Glee!!!
I loved the Britney episode!!!!

Flipping Out

This show is sooo funny! 

Teen Mom

Wednesday:

Top Chef: Just Desserts

Criminal Minds

Survivor!!!

Thursday:

Grey's Anatomy
Ahh!! I love Meredith and Derek together! :)

Project Runway

The Real Housewives of D.C.

UPDATE:
Really I love all The Real Housewives, besides Atlanta, but they aren't on my current DVR!

Shows that I love that aren't currently on:
Top Chef
True Blood
Pretty Little Liars 
Huge( kinda dumb but entertaining)
Real Housewives 
Big Brother



I think thats all of them! It sure does keep me busy watching all these shows, but I love it.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again! I love new followers. :)

Love, Carmen








2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Katie said...

Love House, Grey's and Project Runway!