Sunday, October 24, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Well, I haven't really been inspired to write about anything lately. This weekend wasn't very exciting. We were supposed to close on our house last Thursday but the title company didn't complete what they were supposed to and had to put it off until this week on Wednesday. I was pretty bummed about it so hopefully we can close this time and get to moving. We only have until the 31st to put it off because we have to be out of the apartment by then. This weekend we bought a dining table and I LOVE it. My favorite thing about it is the bench that it has with it.

The table is from Rooms To Go and it was on sale, which is a bonus! We love that it is very sturdy and will hopefully hold up for a long time. It will be delivered in 2 weeks!!!

There isn't anything else exciting to say until we move in and I will keep everyone updated on the progress of that! :)

Blog Challenge Catch Up
On a different note, I have forgotten to keep up with the blog challenge so I will now show Day 11-14.

Day 11: Favorite TV shows
I watch too much TV, seriously, when the weekend comes I have so many shows to catch up with that it is hard to finish them all before the start of the new week. But, I can't stop watching all my shows, it would be way too sad. 

In order from when they come on in the week:
Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Desperate Housewives
True Blood- not on now but I do watch it
House
Glee
Flipping Out
Teen Mom
16 & Pregnant- kinda embarrassed that I still watch it. 
The Mentalist- behind a couple seasons so I don't watch every week
Survivor
Top Chef
Top Chef: Just Desserts
Criminal Minds
Project Runway
Grey's Anatomy
Real Housewives of everything besides Atlanta
Sister Wives (too bad the season is already over)
Big Brother


Day 12: What I believe
I believe in....
... God
... Laughter
... Happiness
... Doing what you love, not what makes the most money
... Miracles
... True Love
... There is someone out there for everyone, you just have to find them

Day 13: Goals
I'm not big on making lists and planning what I want to do so thinking of goals is a little challenging.

1. Graduate college
2. Get Married
3. Have a child/( children??)
4. Find something I love to do
5. Learn to sew
6. Become more crafty
7. Try to be more open to change
8. Become more outgoing
9. Find a church to be involved in
10. Read the Bible more often

Day 14: A Picture that I love
I think I have to choose this picture

This is from my vacation and Ryan took this picture. I think it looks like a professional took it. I want to blow this photo up and frame it on my wall. I think it would look really cool. I think this view is beautiful and it reminds me of a great vacation with my honey. :)

Thanks for reading!
Love, Carmen


No comments: