Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog Challenge: 7, 8, and 9

Like most days, I am behind again on this Blog Challenge. I thought that doing this would make me blog everyday, but obviously that is not the case. School is stressing me out and I had a test today so studying comes before blogging unfortunately. :(  I am going to try my hardest to keep on track and blog everyday until the 30 days are up. After that I can't promise a post everyday...but I will try! :)

Day 7: Favorite Movies

I am not a big movie watcher. I wouldn't choose to go see a movie for a date and you pretty much have to drag me there unless it's a movie I really want to see. But, I do have some favorites that are pretty random.
Here we go!

V for Vendetta
The Holiday
Mulan
The Departed
Blood Diamond
Spy Game
The Notebook
Elf
Mean Girls
RENT- although the play is better!
She's The Man
Anything with Leonardo DiCaprio


That pretty much sums it up, but I'm sure there are others.


Day 8: A place I've traveled to

As a kid, my family didn't take many vacations so I have to choose the trip I recently went on with Ryan, California!!
I loved Cali, the weather was awesome, it was beautiful with the mountains around, and the atmosphere was very lively and I love it.

Here are some pictures!

At Universal Studios

Santa Monica Pier

With the Hollywood sign

Catalina Island.

Zuma Beach, It was freezing!

Overlooking Downtown L.A.


Day 9: A picture of my friends

Meredith, Cassidy, Emily, Me, Erica, Kenzie

Same Group minus Cass

Paige, Erica, Alyssa, Me

Some High School Friends

 A big group at one of my friend's weddings.
So much fun!

Well my friends don't take many pictures so those are all the good ones I could find.
I hope you enjoyed this LONG post.
Come back and visit!!
Love, Carmen













No comments: