Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: Something I'm afraid of

Well I'm afraid of many things.
1. I'm scared to be alone, I like people to be with me wherever I go unless I'm at home.
2. I'm afraid of most all bugs, especially cock roaches.
3. I'm afraid of haunted houses and refuse to go to them.
4. I'm afraid of not being able to have children when the time comes.
5. I'm afraid of big dogs unless I know them.
6. I watch too many shows like Criminal Minds and I'm scared that a psycho killer is going to break into my house and kill me.
7. I'm afraid of getting into car wrecks, which is why I don't like to drive.
8. I'm afraid of death and losing my family and friends. 

I know this post wasn't too interesting but hopefully I'll be less busy tomorrow!
Love, Carmen

No comments: