Monday, October 4, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday



Hey!
I'm super excited about this Top 2 Tuesday because I love looking at kitchens. Although, if I actually had the chance to design my dream kitchen i'm not sure what I would pick to do. I love the glass tile back splashes that are so in right now, but who knows how long it would take them to go out of style....
Also a must have for my dream kitchen would be an island with sink and a double oven separate from the range. Since i love to bake these are necessities in the dream kitchen. Now off to the two choices for now, who knows how long I will love these. :)


OR THESE


I love the aqua look!! 



(1)
This kitchen was found on HGTV.com and I love the beams in the ceiling, the dark counters, the giant range, and the island. It is such an elegant look and I love it! I would of course have to spice it up with some color splashes!

(2)
This kitchen is very different from what I would expect to like but when I saw it I just loved the black that surrounds the range. It gives the kitchen such a different look that you wouldn't have expected. I also love the giant island with sink included. :) I wish they would have showed this kitchen more so I could get a better overall view of the room. (found on HGTV.com)

Well it sure was fun dreaming of kitchens, it makes me want to go bake now! I hope you come back and visit my blog. I would love new followers!

Love, Carmen


2 comments:

Diana said...

Im always watching the HGTV channel.lol They have some great ideas for kitchens! I love your background btw,haha its the same as mine.

http://dee-gonzalez.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous kitchens!