Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love on Wednesday

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry I have been MIA for a week. I haven't felt very motivated to blog and have been busy with other things, but now I'm Back and ready for WILW with Jamie.

{1}
I'm loving that my sister and her husband were in town last weekend and I got to see her and her little growing baby. I'm sad she won't tell us the name before the baby is born, but I understand why. She did say that she would tell us the initials a little later. Yay! We all went out to dinner for birthdays, my mom's birthday is Feb 1st and Jon's birthday is Feb 10th so we celebrated with family at a local mexican food restaurant. We had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun!


Sisters! (Me, Meredith, Lori)



Lori and Jon


Meredith and Nico


Me and Ryan


My parents refusing to take a picture and being silly. :)


Much better!


My mom and her mini me. We don't look that much alike but we act identical.

{2}
I'm loving that we finally taught Cali how to shake! 


Cali practicing outside!


Trying to get me to play with her. haha.


{3}
I'm loving my nephew Gavin, he is getting so big!


Gavin, 6 months


Being cute!

{4}
I'm loving when Belle talks to me.


Or just when she is cute like this!


{5}
I'm loving this house that I pass every time I go to my parents. I hope this doesn't seem stalkerish I just really like the design of it.


It's kinda hard to see but it is beautiful!! 

{6}
And I'm always loving my honey!



Thanks for reading!

Love, 
Carmen









2 comments:

Mallory said...

I just found your blog..I'm a new follower!

Miss V said...

You are too cute! Love your blog! Thanks for following mine and now I am following yours! xoxo