Friday, February 4, 2011

Craziness.

Hey Girls!!

Well, not much has happened since I last posted. We are still covered in ice and now a nice 5-6 inch coating of snow is on top of that. I have been off school since Tuesday and it is great. I am wondering though how next week will be since we have missed so much material. I hope it isn't too overwhelming!



The snow falling last night.

We finally ventured out yesterday before the snow started falling and went to CVS, Wal-Mart and I went tanning. It was nice and toasty in there. :) I had Ryan drive since I was afraid of getting into an accident. I thought I would have to go into school on Thursday since at 4 SMU sent out an e-mail stating that they would be open on Thursday and if you could not make it then to let your professors know. I guess enough students and staff complained because at 6:48 AM they decided to cancel school for the day! I wasn't planning on going anyways but it was good to know that I hadn't missed anything. 


My outfit to bear the cold. It wasn't very warm!! Haha, we aren't prepared for cold weather here.

This morning I woke up and went outside to "play" in the snow. Really Cali wanted to go out so we took her ball and she ran around trying to find that thing. It was funny watching her run because they snow was so high. 


The pretty trees outside!



Our roommate's car was covered in snow. You can hardly see the alley.


Cali loving the snow, you can't even see her paws. :)


Ryan with Cali!


Me attempting to hold Cali while wearing Ryan's jacket. Haha. It was way warmer than mine.


She got away!!


Our house! :)

Today will be a lazy day. I have some shows to catch up on so I will be snuggling on the couch with Belle and staying warm under my blanket! My favorite thing to do.



I've been sticking to my diet and exercise plan. I had to take a break from The Biggest Loser Workout video because I am super sore today. I may do my ab workouts though. 
We have a roast in the crock-pot for dinner and i'm so excited to eat it! It smells so yummy! Sorry that this post is so random. Thanks for reading if you got to the end!

Love, 
Carmen


The pretty tree from underneath!

No comments: