Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Hey everyone!

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!


I'm loving this cute cardigan I found on sale at Old Navy!!

I wore it as a dress with leggings and my Uggs. I thought it looked pretty cute!

I'm also loving these cute earrings that were on clearance for $1.79! I love finding unexpected bargains!


I'm loving that we actually started learning how to work Photoshop in class today. I was pretty slow, but I think with time I will get much better.

I'm loving that we are going to make nachos for dinner! I haven't had nachos in a really long time so hopefully they will be yummy!

I'm loving that yesterday I only had one class because the other one got cancelled.

I'm loving that i'm getting tanner... even if I have to fake bake to do it. haha. :)
(I know it is not healthy for me, but I need to be tan for my trip and going outside will not tan me. :/ )

I'm loving that we had date night on Friday!

And I'm of course loving my hunny that I have been with for approximately 1550 days or 4 years 2 month and 28 days. :) :)

Date night from last Friday. :) Excuse the awkwardness of the photo. Haha.
Love, 
Carmen





3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey there. Found your blog through WILW. My blog is also called Texas Life! :) Love your cardigan and earrings! I hope you guys had fun on date nights... I sure do miss those. I guess that's what happens when you have a kiddo though! And don't worry about tanning... I used to go ALL of the time. It's so relaxing. :) Have a great week!

Megan said...

That cardigan looks cute as a dress! I love those earrings, too...what a great find!!

Michaela said...

What a cute cardigan!!!