Monday, January 10, 2011

Misc. Monday


Well, I thought since I never have linked up to Miscellany Monday then I would start today since I have random things to talk about.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


1.  First off we had SNOW yesterday and it is still on the ground today! I don't have any snow clothes because they are all at my parents so I just got to enjoy the beauty of it and take pictures. Plus, Ryan was at work so I would have to play all by myself, which would be no fun! Here are some pictures from the day.

The house in the snow! 

My footprints on the sidewalk. :)

Cali's prints

This morning the icicles on the house!


Cali LOVED the snow. But, since she just got fixed I only let her play a little bit and on the leash. 

She was so excited she got the leash wrapped around her legs.  HAHA!

Playing once it got deeper.

Being a sweet girl.

2. Secondly, I've never shared this before on the blog but my sister Lori is pregnant and she just found out she is having a BOY! She is about 19 weeks I think and she found out today at her sonogram. They are so excited and were hoping for a boy because it is their first child. Here she is at 15 weeks but when you see her in person she doesn't look that big.

SO CUTE!
And here is a picture of Lori and Jon at Christmas!


I am so excited for them, and I will finally be a real AUNT! 

3. Belle likes sitting in the dryer when it is still hot. She is adorable.


4. And I will leave you with this beautiful picture! :)
Thanks for visiting and come back soon!


Love,
Carmen












No comments: