Monday, September 20, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday


I found this on another blog and I think I'm going to start doing it every week.

1. 
I use this Redken Color Extend Shampoo and conditioner because I heard it was the best for color. Since my hair is naturally blonde I need a shampoo that will keep the dark color in for as long as possible and not fade to red! This product works great and smells good too!
2. 
This is Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Smoothing Serum. I don't use this product all the time but occasionally it makes my hair really soft. I especially use it after I dye my hair because it helps smooth it and not be so coarse. The only downsize is that if you get it on your roots it tends to make them look greasy, and who likes that....?

Love, Carmen

4 comments:

Tales of a young mamma said...

I Loove REdken and Paul Mitchell!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Redken products always smell the best!

Jennifer B said...

Yea for Paul Mitchell! I picked the same product and I agree with you about greasy roots...using too much of this product will do that to you. I don't know if you already do, but something you can try when your hair is styled is using just one squirt, rub it in your hands, and then actually comb your hands through your hair. It spreads around and doesn't clump on your roots!

AndreaLeigh said...

love the super skinny serum. i'm convinced it speeds up my blow drying time.