Monday, September 27, 2010

New Fall Layout

Well, I am still figuring out how to use Blogger but I was able to find a cute fall layout to put up. I want to learn how to make my own layouts and headers but I think that will come to me with time.

On another note I have been looking around for kitties and I found some I like but I can't get them until I move. :( These cute little guys I want to squeeze right now!
Aww.. Aren't they just the sweetest little things? I hoping that they will still be there when I go to get a new pet.

I don't have anything too interesting to talk about today so i'll leave you with this dress I found at Modcloth.com :
If I had somewhere to go that I could wear this then I for sure would get it. Since purple is my favorite color it makes it even better. 

Hope you had a good day!
Love, Carmen

No comments: