Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Catch-up

Happy Spring!!

I'm linking up for Miscellany Monday over here. Link up and join in on the fun.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Well, I'm back from my spring break vacation and sadly back at school too. :( I had a really fun trip and took tons of pictures so I will space them out so you don't have a photo overload. The wedding was really fun and so was the rehearsal dinner. I love getting dressed up and wearing dresses so these were the perfect occasions for doing just that.


I wore my new dress and boots to the rehearsal dinner that was in Burbank, CA at the historical museum. Ryan's uncle is the president so we were the only people there and he gave us a tour, which was fun. 



A cool plane.


Old cars


Ryan being silly posing like Bob's Big Boy. :)


Me posing with the fire truck.


An old Rolls Royce. So pretty.

The next day was the wedding and it was so beautiful.


Announcing the newlyweds!


Our place cards.


The beautiful flowers on the tables.


Chocolates on the table.


Us. I really like this one. :)


Our table.
L to R. (Kyle, Kaily, Ryan, Me, Patrick, Desirea)


Posing for a picture.


The cute couple.


My drink of choice. Vodka Sprite. They had an open bar...enough said. haha.


Dancing the night away.



{2}

On another note while we were having a good vacation my pets decided to tear apart my school bag. :(

RIP Longchamp...


Notice it is no longer connected...


The straps that are torn apart.


Where the straps used to be...

I was really mad about this when we got home at 1 AM after a delayed flight and found the pieces all over the house... So today I had to carry my stuff to school and hopefully will be able to get a new bag soon. I was mostly upset because of the cost of the bag and so now I have to decide if I want to buy another one or get a different bag.

{3}

On a seriously sad note I found out that one of my old Sunday School teachers has gone to be with the Lord after a blood clot from surgery. :( He was the sweetest man and would always make an effort to check up on me and let me know him and his wife were thinking of me at least once a month. I can't imagine what his family must be going through. I know he is in a better place with the Lord but I know that he will be greatly missed. RIP David Shaver. :'(

Please say a prayer for his family in this time of grief.

Thanks for reading. Sorry to end this on a depressing note but I will be back tomorrow with more pictures so come back and visit!

Love, 
Carmen



No comments: